Wednesday, April 23, 2008

100 down!

Well, that last post means 100 live concert posts total. And just in time, as I'm about to go out of town for a little more than a week. When I get back, I'll finish T-Z, and start back at A for another round.

I hope you've enjoyed all the concerts. I now have a few requests of you guys.

1) Spread the word. Could you please post about livemp3s on your blog, or forums or anywhere else that other music lovers would see it?

2) Comment me. If you liked a show, why not leave a comment? I like knowing that all the hard work I've been doing is appreciated. Also, I might look at whichever artist has the most comments, and post half a dozen from that artist.

3) Does anyone have a waffles invite?

Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man, just happened upon you, sweet site, some nice shows, doesn't look like you're getting a lot of flow, 'tis pity, hopefully things will pick up... z.

 
Clicky Web Analytics