Monday, August 4, 2008

wtf??!??!?

There's good news and there is bad news.

As many of you may be aware, shareonall.com is not currently working.

This, of course, means every link from the past no longer works.

I still have all the zips archived, and can think about starting to re-upload them on another server, but it's obviously going to take a long time to complete. In the meantime, if you'd like a re-upload on an old concert, just comment that post, and I'll try to bump it up to the top of the list.

As for the good news, I expect to have my hands full for a week or two, working on uploading as many lollapalooza sets as possible. INCLUDING VIDEOS. I've got the full Lollapalooza streams, I'm in the middle of editing them and reformatting them. It should be pretty great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would it be possible to re-upload the Toad the Wet Sprocket and Third Eye Blind performances to megaupload? Thanks!

 
Clicky Web Analytics